Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Rev. 4 - Jan 10th 2006
- The Oddcast Affiliate program pays affiliates a 30% commission on qualifying online sales ("Qualifying Sales").
- Commission payments to affiliates are carried out at least once per quarter, and are paid by check (US & Canada residents only) or a transfer to a PayPal account.
- Payments are made for Qualifying Sales which took place 60 days or more prior to the date of payment.
- A minimum of two Qualifying Sales is required to qualify for payment.
- Payments can only be made to Affiliates which have designated a method of payment & valid recipient information, and provided Oddcast with a signed Tax ID form. Login to your affiliate account and goto 'Account Info' to provide us with this information. Note: You must sign up as an affiliate before you can access this area.
- The following types of online sales qualify for affiliate commissions -
- New Account sales referred by an Oddcast affiliate banner or link, and logged by the Oddcast affiliate system.
- A follow-up sale (including account extensions, upgrades, streams etc.) which takes place within 365 days of the original account purchase.
- Voice Talent sales or Reseller Program sales do not qualify. Third party products or services which may be provided in the future will not qualify.
Changes & Updates
- Oddcast may modify or update these terms at any time at its sole discretion. Changes will not affect sales already made and credited when the changes take effect.
- Oddcast's sole means of communicating with affiliates shall be by email. It is the affiliate's responsibility to maintain a current & valid email address. Affiliates may modify their email address and other personal information under 'Account Info'.